Welcome to the Friends of Cradoc School page.
We are very lucky to have an active Friends at Cradoc. During the year we undertake many FUN, ACTIVE and PROFITABLE activities, including the Summer Fayre, improving the school grounds, running the raffle to indulging in scrumptious food whilst raising money in the Valentine’s Disco! Over the last five years our PTA have raised a massive £35,000 for the school, which has been used to purchase a multitude of items, from ICT equipment, outdoor benches and materials to clocks and transport to castles and science visits. A very big THANK YOU for all that you do! The Friends committee is open to all parents, teachers, governors and friends of the school. We welcome new members at any time. New faces bring new ideas and much needed support in planning and organising our events.
Officers: Chair – Ade Cavanagh, Secretary – Katy Butland, Treasurer – Helen Jones
The 100 Club is an easy way to regularly help the school and have a bit of fun into the bargain. Membership is open to all family, friends, relatives and neighbours of the children at Cradoc School and 3@Cradoc. We hold monthly draws where three winners receive cheques amounting to 35% of the 100 Club income for that month, the other 65% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils, eg trips, toys and IT equipment etc. The cost is only £5 a month. If you would like to join or know a grandparent, friend or neighbour that might, please ask for membership forms from the office or download them here Cradoc 100 Club Membership forms March 2017
Shop online and raise money!
Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? It’s FREE and the easiest way to help raise money for Cradoc Primary School PTFA! If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, M&S, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, Vodafone, eBay, Boden and Play.com, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
So how does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cradocschool for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.
How much can you raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us, First Choice will donate 1% of a beach holiday cost and so on. There’s over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase plus you’ll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.
We’ve raised over £1,440 with easyfundraising so far but we need your help to keep donations coming in. Sign up at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cradocschool and start making a difference…simply by shopping.
Browse the easyfundraising website for more information.